Connect with us

Market

Onion seller, 37, electrocuted at Assin Dansame

Published

on

A 37-year-old onion seller, who was a mother of three, died tragically after being electrocuted at Assin Dansame in the Assin North District of the Central Region.

The deceased, known as ‘Maame B,’ accidentally touched a live electricity cable while attempting to move it, having noticed that it had fallen.

A report gathered by Kasapa News’ Yaw Boagyan revealed that the children of the deceased returned home after playing outside, only to find the lifeless body of their mother on the floor.

Out of fear that they could also be electrocuted, the children did not touch their mother, who was lying on the ground in a supine position.

They raised the alarm, after which neighbors rushed to the scene to discover the lifeless body.

Police officers from the Assin North District Police Command have transported the body to the Assin Fosu Hospital mortuary for preservation and autopsy.

Source: kasapafmonline.com
Verified by MonsterInsights