Home / GENERAL NEWS / Man dies from electrocution following heavy rains in Accra

Man dies from electrocution following heavy rains in Accra

The deceased according to a report by Onuaonline.com sighted by GhanaWeb, died from electrocution.

A disconnected electrical cable is said to have fallen in the rain, part of which extended to the entrance of the deceased’s room.

The deceased unaware of this situation was electrocuted to death after holding the handle of his door which was electrified at the time.
Police are reported to have conveyed his body to the mortuary while contact with his family is yet to be established.

Tuesday’s rains left several parts of Accra flooded with hundreds being trapped in their homes.

Areas like Kasoa Old Barrier, the Kaneshie highway, Kwame Nkrumah Circle and Ogbojo were all affected by heavy floods.


Source: www.ghanaweb.com

About admin

Check Also

You’re the last person who should talk about human rights – Sam George to Kamala Harris

The Member of Parliament (MP) for Ningo Prampram, Sam Nartey George, has criticised the Vice …

Hayford Siaw honored by global philanthropy organization, Reach for Change

Hayford Siaw, a Ghanaian social entrepreneur, has been honored by the non-profit organization Reach for …

Police seize guns for home of Nashville school shooting attacker

One ex-student to of one school for di US city of Nashville, Tennessee, don kill …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

WP Twitter Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com