Aftermaths of Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology demonstration,a concern citizen of Ghana has rise up with a noble heart to see if the government,the king of Ashanti(Asantehene) will consider his petition over the KNUST brohaha!!!.
The concern citizen states the he will be happy if Otumfuo can resolve the mixing of male and female in one hall.
Read the full statement below:
OTUMFOUR INSPIRE US
WHAT HAVE WE NOT DONE NANA?
As the motto of the the university states “NYANSA POW WONSANE NO BADWENBA”
They made it and it still sounds like NAYANSA POW NO WOSOMA NO MMRA
After our numerous after cries to get our leaders and elders to just call us to the table and dialogue, as we unite to untie the knot as Mbadwenba , which is in this situation it is deeply tied. We never had the listening ears. Sad, only if we will have a better leadership that will listen to our youthful and childish thoughts….hmmmm
We respected authorities in our beloved country, in the quest to seek the reversion of the mixing of the University Hall, Katanga and Unity Hall, Conti…
1. A humble petition was sent to the then university management. no response no acknowledgement
2. A comprehensive petition was sent to regional and national offices ministry of education. no response but acknowledged receipt of petition
3. A petition was sent to the highest office of the land. no response but acknowledged receipt of petition
4. Delegations were sent to the flagstaff house to do serious deliberation. we were promised as responded to in looking at the policy
5. Also, the delegates in Washington DC was sent to meet the president in USA the president promised us in looking at the policy
6. A petition was sent to the Royal Highest office of the Ashanti Kingdom, and Otumfour’s receptionist acknowledged receipt but no response in looking at the policy
7. We finally resorted to court and law did not look at the substantive issues. our case was received and acknowledged but the law failed us
What at all is there to be done again? Respectable steps we have taken at least their should an elder that listens
We the youth are watching our leaders and elders. It is not every leader who is an elder.
Otumfour Osei TuTu II, inspire the us youth with the hope our leaders never gave us.
A DEEP LESSON TO OUR LEADERS WHO ARE NOT STEREOTYPED. A CLARION TO THE ELDERS. MPANYINFO NNYƐ NKOLAA
As a wise young man once said, the eyes does not see itself, but it able to see enough to insist on the right as it spans. We will all die eventually. What would be said about you?
As we the youth are ignored and continuously happen and we are not listened to, coupled with severe unemployment, stresses, depression, intellectual threat, they will rise up. And the unfortunate thing is, when they rise, they may not necessarily attack the government agencies. The local leaders, their neighbours who have something and their likes who will be in peril.”
Pathetic as it seems, as it stands now, educated and presumably wise Ghanaians are complaining about the materials which were unfortunately destroyed. No one is speaking about the students admitted. No one is talking the life of that student lost. No one is consoling the students who have been molested and brutalised even with the university having the Chaplaincy that rebuke students and praises others keep quite as students suffer, Why?Because they say, as humans we heal. Sadly we do but psych and memory is there and they can trigger.
As General, will say the worst form of leadership is one that does not spark any form of inspiration its subordinates or generation and depressingly prioritises material things over the human life.
POSITIVE RADICALISM, SOWETO UPRISING
We the Alumni want to see the Male Halls as they were. Simply reverse of policy.
Leadership they say is not about intimidation but inspiration and understanding. Nana Otumfour inspire us
THE YOUTH OF TODAY IS WATCHING.
LAND OF OUR BIRTH, WE PLEDGE TO THEE AND WHOEVER IS IN POWER SHALL NOT STAY IN POWER FOREVER!
God bless our homeland Ghana.
This my last post as I await Otunfour reverse the mixing of the University Hall and the Unity Hall.
I close with the audio of Mr. Kwesi Pratt on the intention of mixing the male halls on the 30/10/2018 hosted by Mr. Kwame Sefah Kayin.
Play the audio below
+223 238 740 266