A two-bedroom house has been gutted by fire at Akyem Akropong in Atiwa West Municipality of the Eastern Region.
The fire consumed all household properties in the house. It took the strenuous effort of Firefighters to douse the blazing fire.
No casualty or injury was recorded but all four occupants of the house have been displaced.
The fire was caused by high voltage power during the restoration of electricity supply to the area after hours of a power outage, according to the Landlord, Nana Amoah Gyamenah.