Home / AFRICA NEWS / News Africa / Fire Incident At Nigeria Presidential Villa Store

Fire Incident At Nigeria Presidential Villa Store

A fire incident occurred at the presidential villa on Thursday June 4 as confirmed by the Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu.

Shehu said the fire occurred at a store near the State House Chapel in the Presidential Villa on Thursday afternoon. He described it as a minor incident and also linked it to an electrical spark.

The Presidential spokesperson said;

“The incident, linked to an electrical spark, was immediately brought under control by alert staff using available fire extinguishers well ahead of the arrival of the Federal Fire Service trucks stationed just outside the premises. Luckily, no injury or serious damage was recorded.”

About Elvis Anokye

Check Also

Nigerian boy, 13, jailed for blaspheming God

An Islamic court in northern Nigeria’s Kano state has sentenced a 13-year-old boy to 10 …

Envoys fail to meet opposition over Zimbabwe crisis

Special envoys sent by South Africa’s President Cyril Ramaphosa in response to the crisis in …

Let’s welcome South Africa to Africa

Kindly join me in welcoming South Africa to Africa, to become a fully-fledged African country. …

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *